July 27, 2012

Things I Did Not Tweet

I was singing Katy Perry or something equally top 40, and this girl I know joins in.  It sounds like she’s singing a harmony (a 3rd below) so I ask her “Oh, you know how to harmonize?” and she says “What’s that?”.  And I paused, and realized she was just really tone deaf.  So I said “never mind” and felt a little bit awkward, but not awkward enough to stop singing. 
I wish I knew how people stay with their first boyfriend forever.  How do you know if you don’t know anything else? How do you know what you don’t like and what your dealbreakers are?
High school coursework was more challenging than college material, and college was more demanding than my current full-time job. Does this mean my intellectual capacity peaked at the ripe age of seventeen? It’s all downhill from here?
I always stare at a girl’s outfit if I like it a lot, and I really want to say something to her but I feel like I can’t compliment it unless I am looking fashionable that day, or else it would be taken as more of an insult.
I hope I can still have sleepovers when I’m a grown up.
Does anyone else feel like they have recently developed ADD because we have so many distractions n- hang on I got to check that (1) notification.
Last Sunday, I ate a weed lollipop, read Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince for the 13th time, and started a new blog called “Gets High, Reads Harry Potter then Blogs About It”.  It was probably the best night ever. I’m probably not going to get as famous from the blog as I thought I was going to, but I will release it if anyone would want to read it. 
Actually fuck growing up, I never want to grow up.  That’s why I still party like I’m a freshman in college.
I would probably be content reading harry potter, drinking, and singing karaoke forever.
Who am I really? I feel like the answer is changing every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment